Hey, Family this is Elder Rogers your brother this is so intense I hate it they give you 30 min to write your fam and they have a big red clock timer clicking but everything is going good we are studying hard. We got our flight plans today. We leave the 9th of January at 8 in the morn we then fly to Atlanta then to Miami then to Lima 24 hours almost exactly of travel, get ready for a call anytime that day mom and dad. Things are always so hectic up at mtc we still don’t know what’s going on all the time. I’m not very good with my language but its coming. We have a couple of sweet teachers and they are really good and nice we work on computers a lot in class doing this Spanish language training deal. It’s so boring but it helps. They tell us all the time how things will be down there so it’s exciting and kind of scary. I can bear my testimony in Spanish and pray and say the first vision almost all in Spanish. I can read almost anything in Spanish and get the gist so that’s good. The other day our teacher was talking in Spanish and I understood most of it, its coming slow. We also are starting our second lesson in Spanish. Our first lesson was really good.
Please start sending letters to Peru. It would be fun to have some waiting. Tell every one that I love them and thanks for everything My e-mail address is Jonathan.B.Rogers.PLE@myldsmail.netI believe in miracles. I love all you
your son Elder Rogers
the lord will never leave us comfortless we are all entitled to the Lords help if were doing the right thing. :)