12-15-08
Que tal fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My emails were so fun today! This has been a good week thanks for all love and support. I’ve really had some investigator challenges these last couple of week but I know things are going better. Elder Blackham and I had a fast and we found 2 more investigators from an awesome family. They have the 28th as fecha (Baptism Date) and we might have a marriage this week. No one is married down here its nuts! Elder Blackham is a stud. We are buds and we keep making goals to be better and we sure are working hard. Elder Blackham went to Chile for 2 days and I’m with other Elder so he probably wont be able to write to his family... He just went to take out his papers since he is illegal here in Peru cause his mission is Bolivia but know he’s mine. Sometimes I tease him I don’t know what he thinks about it hehe...I had good change of attitude this week. I read the talk “Come what may and love it” by Joseph Worthlin. It’s so true and like President Wilkinson said the mission isn’t all roses but its a time were you can give it all to the Lord and I’m trying so hard. We really are so busy. Rafael is doing great. I’m really excited for New Years Eve with him. ( I think that is when he is getting baptized) The best part is that Rafael and Pavel are buds. They come in blue jeans to church every week yeah!!!!!!!!!!I’m so grateful for all your love and I truly am so blessed. I’m learning so much. I’m thinking about buying a blow up pool for the family we live with. It’s getting so hot. It should be fun with all little kids for Christmas. This week will be crazy. I hope we can get the two marriages going. I’m in charge of taking them to chosiquea and I’m going to need divine inspiration to pull this off. I’m working hard! Love you all! your son elder rogmuah!!!!!!!!!!