Sunday, December 7, 2008

12-1-08 Letter

12-1-08

Hey fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woof its been a crazy week and it doesn’t feel at all like Christmas. I was thinking so much about all of you this week and just couldn’t imagine what it would be like eating such yummy food. We sat down and talked about family traditions in English with my buds and how I couldn’t even fit things on to the plate! … mmmmm from ham turkey mashed papas and even mom’s cinnamon rolls mmmmm a smorgasbord of sweet love mmmmmm…Well I hope you had a great week and everyone has recovered hehe! I got yummy sweet packages from mom so I was cooking up a storm. We had mac and cheese and turkey helper with instant potatoes and gravy mmmm! Thanks mom everyone loved me! Well dad I’m kind of bummed. I wanted my dad to release me I loved the idea but life will go on and you got more callings coming I’m sure. I’m ok and I love you.Happy b-day Clint! Well this week has been a little rough but I’m not going to focus on it and try to work hard for next week and Rafael. He is a great kid but his fecha is for the 30th of December now. He fell ( he drank) and its been really hard on me but I will help him all I can but its hard when someone falls after receiving a witness like he did but I’m ok and I will try to keep working hard! I’m so glad my family is doing good. I’m so so so grateful for all you in my life and that keeps me going through hard times. It doesn’t seem like Christmas down here. It’s so hot. I got some fun Christmas packages and It will be so fun to call home. I cant believe its December today woof!
My Questions to Jon:Tell us about your meetings with the Mission President. Really good! He gave me permission to go to Lima central to buy family something for Christmas yeah!!!!!!!! And we are buds. He says he know I’m working hard ! Do you jump on the bus and go to the office every week? No I’ve only been 3 times in whole mission. The mission office is about 1 hour away. Do you get your own mail every week? Yeah but comes through my zone leaders Do you eat out every week?never only on conferences or interviews How are Parvel and Rafael doing this week? Pavel is my bud he’s doing so good and loves your Book of Mormon movie you sent. We watch all the time. Does your companion have any St. George Blackburn relatives? No Does this area look like your other Lima area. yep uuuuugly… The dusty dirty hills with little houses? Yep that pretty much summs it up!. Where are you to with packages? I got Christmas tree with all pictures thanks for including food mac and cheese but still no pants. Its all good mom don’t sweat.. Did you get the wall hanging? We got turkey and tree up and ready. My penz ( cooking lady-landlord loves it… Did you get the T-shirts? Yea i love them 81!!!!!!!!!! The pants? nope Did you have the Beef and gravy and mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving? Yes it was awesome mmmmmm We all really miss you and at this time of year especially. We sure hope your health is doing well. How are your muscolos coming along? I’m doing good and I miss you all so much to but we will all go on heheWell last week I got to go out to bowling and it was so fun. I got a 204 my all time best ¡!!!!!!!!!! I don’t know were it came from but it was supper fun. We played like 6 games but the first game was best and I ate pizza and ran into someone hhhe?.................BRIDSALL----- I love that kid! I just strait up tell him-- man you the man! I didn’t like him in MTC but not I love him.
I’ve gained drum roll……………13pounds I’m coming in at 176 yeah!! Still skinny but I’m working on it. We had a pushup contest yesterday. I almost died but I love my perfect pushups! I’m nothing like I was. I’m going to try next year to look good for coming home heheCongrats A J!!!!!!!Alaska woof !I love you all and am doing goodLove your son Elder Rogers