6/29/09
Hey fam!!!!!!!!Its so good to hear everyone had fun at Lake Powell and the trip went so good …its so funny to hear recaps of funny phrases and stuff; We’re gunna have to shut her down hehe. I love you all and get ready for the Dec. o9 Powell trip it will be a little cold but I’m used to it .I have had a great week we cashed three awesome baptisms yesterday yep Jose the man who felt the spirit so strong was baptized with his wife. Yesterday! A full family yeah!!! I was so excited we also baptized another little boy named Jeremy Nicodemos. He is a stud. I was able to baptize Jose the man and the little boy. It was such a good baptism and my comp and I are so pumped. We are really having success here in our neck of the woods in Huancayo. My comp is a stud and he completed his lessons with me like I did year ago in Huanuco. I am so proud of him its tough.We did everything yesterday in church the bishop told us during sacrament meeting that we had to talk….dork! So we had to do it. I got a little flustered that he isn’t more on top of things, but we winged it and then I taught the newbies class and had a baptism. Then we cleaned the church after. We are so busy I am also taking up piano again here. Jose wants to hear his favorite hymn, “Battle Hymn of the Republic”, so I told him I’d tickle the ivories a bit. Next week I will play his hymn for him. I love my ward and members and bishop too. I’m trying to teach them to be on top of things. We got changes next week. I really don’t know what will happen, dad wants me to train again but I’ve been training for last 9 months and I think next time I have another kid I want to be married hehe but Salinas was best kid I’ve had.Well drum roll………… we pounded Mantaro in soccer game hehe yeah… 7…2 it was a beat down I drew first blood and Davis and Birdsall and couple of our Latino friends finished them off. I think our jerseys really helped. It was so fun I was so into it. I love soccer now it’s to fun. I chucked some kid from Bolivia who used to play on team and he let everyone know about it. I was a punk. He fell over when I went around him and then I kicked the ball out of bounds to celebrate. I would have gotten a penalty or red card or something but it was way funny. I got worked by him plenty as well and gave him hug after came and said akunamattata in Spanish so it all ended good. It was way fun and were still talking about it…I’ve had so much fun this change and we have baptized 23 in last two months as district. I’m really enjoying mission and we have so much fun we played scatagories in DL meeting last week by Birdsall and we went on divisions.
Oh man 24 hours with Birdsall! He locked keys inside his house so he had to break the window just like the MTC good old times. Then a dog bit him and we had to call Hermana Leyva. That kid is just like something else but it was fun day. I was laughing so hard cause it was just like being at day one again but we have both grown up so much. It was fun for the both of us teaching a bomb lesson in great Spanish. We’ve come a long way……WELL I HEARD US BEAT SPAIN IS SOCCER AND ALMOST BRASIL so that’s cool to Well that’s pretty much it for this week. I think I am going to have to shut her down. I sure love all. Your son down in lama land JonMuah!!!!!!!!