Hey family! 10/5/09Wow what a great conference and great boost for all of us from the Lords prophets.I loved it and you better believe that i was there at all 5 sessions with my new suit all slicked up. I loved every second and took good notes. I really loved Holland’s talk and the prophet about love, and Eyrings about expresing that love and having good relation with dad and parents and spouse. It was so good and so true. I loved the street boys talk by the Chinese dude! There are so many stories like that of lives getting fixed and turned around here in Peru Isn’t this gospel just awesome? It’s like the answer to everyone’s problems and struggles. If they just follow its principles and it can be fun too cause you always feel good. I loved Holland. I love that man, and want to be able to teach like him what power!Well I’m glad everyone is doing great. it’s been really good week. I look so forward to conference and that was my last one..I’ll always remember for rest of my life where I was. ( in peru) I understood perfectly in Spanish 4 great conferences. I love being an elder and spiritual doctor down here helping in real live action, and I love all of you.Well I’m still here in Campoy and my new comp is Elder Toral from Ecuador, (it’s on the coast were the temple is) and this kid is my best bud! ( he reminds me of j Hamm jordy) and he is always happy and just funny and good elder. it’s kind of blessing being zone leader because I have had some really great companions and it so fun to learn from them. He is loaded too. He pulls out like 400 soles in cash when he was putting his stuff in room and says it’s a little money for personal stuff. I was like woof, all his stuff is nicer than mine. He also pulled out sub with two big speakers and mp4 with digtal camera with all the hymns, talks, efy. It’s been fun living off his abundance. He says he’s here to help me die peacefully and happily hehe Well we’re tearing it up here. I’m in full study mode learning more than ever, working and sweating every day. I am also waking up extra early every morning and hitting the exercises and I feel good. I want to make these next 2 changes the best.
We have lots of confidence here in ward. I’m ZL now and it’s kind of stressful being fully in charge with President calling all time. It is mostly handling money. I have to write everything down and am so so busy all the time getting everything ready; meetings, travels and conferences, ...It’s fun though and I love it. Christofferson is coming on the 17 and all of Lima Elders will be there! Also the CCM EldersWell I sure love all you everything is going great here in lama land and I’m running around just like I was at fun assemblies at Dixie High, my companion and I teach with scripts and get everyone pumped up. I have some fun lessons in my journal All investigators are welcome and we have 4 references that are looking goldenWith love Elder Jon rog