Well hey everyone,I just wrote a page and my computer froze so….. yea here we go again fresh and new --- be positive right? Well I’m glad everyone had a wonderful weekend as a family at the wedding. Thanks for all the wonderful emails and for filling me in. It is so awesome and I’m so excited for Ani and so happy for her. I’ve been thinking of you all week family and I kind of longed to be there. I am the only one left out of Rogers bunch to get hooked up but I’ll have my chance in 18 months. I’m so happy for everyone and I cant wait to see pictures of everyone. I heard from a really good source that Ani is very genuinely happy.
Well its been another week and I passed off #4 and #3 lessons this week yeah!!! I’m excited and pumped. I love to teach when I know the Spanish stuff like the back of my hand. I’m talking more then ever and doing good. My companion and I are really struggling right now. He is struggling with some things but don’t worry I’m fine and trying to stay positive. Thanks so much for good letter Clint your exactly right. I have an interview with President Lindstrom, my last. I’m going to take advantage. I’m working hard and pretty much got things figured out so I’m trying hard to love my companion. I know you want to know what is up but I’m going to be positive about it this time and not talk bad, but he has been taking my mission money without me knowing. Well I don’t have enough clearly but it wont happen again.Well I’m doing good and real excited about new investigator that we have named Jonny from Brazil he speaks Portuguese but understands Spanish. I can understand him too, but I need Nick or Juj. He is progressing fast and I think we have another baptism with this good 22 year old in two weeks. We just passed him on street and he started asking questions. It is so cool being a rep if Jesus Christ. He said I want to change my life and this makes sense what do I have to do? I said get baptized brother. Let us go to work. He is changing every day and it is so awesome.We had the baptism of Brian Smith yesterday, remember him he is 14 and has health problems but is excited and now a member. It is going good in this area. I am excited. I am talking more and more and I actually know more in Spanish about the gospel now then I do in English. Hehe. I sometimes can’t think in English. Its nuts my English is terrible as you can tell. Its a little tough to type too.I love all you guys and am so glad to hear about how wonderful the wedding was and the fun times. I’m praying for you and thinking about you everyday. I’ve been reading my patriarchal blessing and more and more it is coming true. Isn’t it awesome? It said something about being careful with money, and also about setting goals, and much more. I love to see me headed in right direction and I know this mission is a way for me to be that man/husband/father that I can’t wait to be.I’m doing well through hard times and good times. I love youElder Rogers