Monday, August 17, 2009

From Lama Land

What up Fam!!!!!!!!!!!!This is j rog down in Hauncayo ,Peru.
Well this has been a crazy week. Time is just rolling and it hard to keep up with it. We had another great baptism this week and finished my companion’s lessons one a cinco baby! I’m thinking about buying him a cupcake today and putting a candle in it! It was like pulling wisdom teeth but we got her done. He’s 100 percent better and I’m excited for him we have been working hard and I’m proud of him!Happy bday mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the 21st. I got fun pictures coming that should get a good laugh. I planned it well.
I still love the Liahona but I don’t forget about great script stories and answers, mom. I got little distracted this week and read “our search for happiness” it is so so good!!! I loved it Yea ,mom we do lots of service I have to or I get board. In the picture we are making a mud house? Yea what time are we in! Hehe …yea that house is a upper class house of plywood it came out pretty. Wow mom and dad your vacationing fools ……. I want to go to the beach when I get back too!I now eat with the second counselor of the stake of hauncayo. We talk deep doctrine and its so fun and cool the knowledge he has. It inspires me! I’ve really gotten into fun studies. I’ve always loved studying but it just gets better you know!Sorry about all the grammatical errors. I’m really not that handicap. I just don’t have lots of time or the best keyboard. Sometimes the keyboards don’t have letters –sorry.I’m so happy to know you are all going well and jord is tearing it up in the mtc hehe thats awesome. I am proud of all my buddies on there missions just doing so great in their own way . We all came for a reason I’ve come a long way from the refining process of MTC and CCM hehe. It’s fun to see the changes.
I am looking over my shoulder and I can see Birdsall with his two day beard, his ugly tie, his tennis shoes, his trucker hat and shirt and tie and I just have to smile. He’s a great elder but he has a style and it is p-day …. What a doof but I love him. It’s been a long ride.We working it here and just trying to find the escogidos Well just a normal week not much to report on Our old penz stopped building her second story to her house when we left. Now we pay someone else as penz?....now she doesn’t like me. I guess I ended her flow of doughJWe went hiking again in Cochas to find more native people. In Cochas they don’t even know what cable TV is . It is to fun!Love your sonElder rog in lama land