10/13/08
Hey fam !!!!!!! How is everyone and life in good ol St. George? It sounds cold! hehe Welcome to my life. I’m doing good and I got the protein packages mom. I started my work-out with my buddy Elder Benites. He loves “The-perfect-pushups” and I hardly get a turn, but we are both feeling better and trying to put some meat on our bones. I feel good and those vitamins are good too. I hope I got normal function and will keep you updated on weight watchers. My companion is doing good too and we just stated the protein so maybe next week I’ll weigh in at 190lbs hehe just kidding . This has been a good week, I’m sorry about the fishing and tennis loss mom and Dad but your still the best parents ever! Clint you know I’d love the dutch oven. That’s awesome Ang is expecting a little curly head and Lish is about ready to pop! I guess I’ll be a uncle again next week! Thanks a million for all the love and support.This week has been good week and I have really felt the spirit and progress in my testimony and also the ward. All of our baptisms are active and its so fun to be best buds with them all. We joke and see the new faces in church every week! Andy is passing the sacrament and Lizzette comes every week with her sister and the Book of Mormon. Carolina loves it all… and Brigham got the priesthood and his temple recommend. I am really happy being apart of all this.So a funny thing happened this week we did a church wide service with over 300 members in Huancayo. Its so fun to think after this life I will see all these people and we will all be there hopefully together in the kingdom…. But camera dudes came and filmed us and said here we have are friends from the U.S. so I talked on camera on Huancayo TV. I asked and made sure that it wasn’t going to church or Utah or the US. I would not like to see my skinny grill in between next conference in some touching story of Peru. Everyone else froze up so I just said hi and told who we are. I said we love to serve and are so happy. I think it was ok Spanish…I hope but it was fun we planted trees in a park. I was in my new favorite jeans yeah!!!!!!! It rains every day so hard your really going to love the videos I filmed. This week was also mission conference and it was so good. I love President but I think he doesn’t want problems cause every time he talks to me he is like; Rogers how are you? Great, that’s good! I’m so happy for you! Your gaining weight it seems. Yeah President, what ever you say and he’s off. But I guess I can take care of myself right? I have for 10 months! yeah!!!!!I love you all
Stay strong We all must go on in this great cause!!!!!!!!!!!Elder Rogers’Muah!