Monday, November 23, 2009

No Marriages? 11-23-09

What up fam!!!!!!!!!!! 11-23-09
Well its been a crazy week and time is just disappearing… wow Clint your 31 brother hehe thats crazy but your Young…your so Young and im excited for you it sounds like you had fun in Cancun. Orvil is growing growing and mom sounds like the best grandma ever hehe that’s great! I’m so gald everyone else is doing well.
Well the weeks go by so fast and it’s just crazy this week we had the last zone leaders conference and it was fun eating pizza and staying up late telling stories with all my buddies for the last time they all look at me and just cant believe I’m leaving and won’t be there next time and I can’t either and it’s kind of hard trying to get used to it for the last time. President taught us good and we have last Christmas celebration conference on the 21st Monday and then I sleep in the office and get on plane next day. I have my last interview with pres on the 8th and he wants to hear and see my goals…mmmm for what my plans are. I love the mission and love being a elder and especially helping those other elders .
This week I have to tell you all was probably the most stressful just bad week of my whole mission . Don’t get worried but we got a call last Friday night that the matromonios were a no go cause the state of Peru chosica denied that the elders marry people . So until there is an investigation I guess there had been some filing problems and just chunk and so they said no and maybe not for this week either and we don’t know what we are going to do but I was the one who got to stay up until 2 30 in the morning crying laughing ticked shocked calling everyone telling them in my zone that we got shafted…I first call the assistants and the ZL’s of shosica and it just destroyed them with a burn and said how can you call me at 10:30 saying there is no marriage tomorrow if I got a family of 4 and grandparents cakes, dresses, little sparkly things everywhere, cookies waiting in the church, a full to the brim baptismal fount!!!!!!!!! And 300 ward members ready to see this dude tie the knot and baptize his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you tell me there is no marriages boy or I’m going be in a three legged foot race with you the clinica san paolo ! They then told me it was from state. Well we baptized 0 this week and it was a disaster. we sent members to investigators house at 12:30 and they all cried and it was hard to get them happy again. I just remember sitting on my bed looking at my comp and we both started laughing it is so stressfull being a elder sometimes) ps I really wasn’t that mean on phone it was just to make you laugh but I can talk pretty fast in espanol) ..Who have so much responsibility and happiness of lives in your hands not to mention the salvation of souls but I said a prayer and we got it figured out for hopefully this week. Oh man I’m grateful for the trials form God I know this is how it will be in future at work, marriage, and with crazy kids or whatever. Like they say come what may and love it! This week will be a better week but we canceled so many baptisms it was so so so so embarrassing all the ZL’swere so mad all we could do is go on its nobody’s fault woof. I just remember calling my bud Elder Bac from Guatemala and I said its over buddy no marriage tomorrow. I woke him up and he said you’re kidding. I’m dead I’m so dead what a nightmare I said. I’m sorry and slowly hung up the phone ocuh!
Well we had some good people in church and things are looking lots better it always gets better and the family is happy and ready to go on. I love you all may god bless.
I work hard every day down here for all those who want to come to Christ from lama land muah!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Elder Rogers moroni 8 2 I think of dad when I read this