What up fam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well im down here in sweaty old peru and i dont know how im gunna home not so skinny like my plan just sweating like a dog but o well…im lovin it! Im so glad to here that the am is doing great and that things are tranquillo. Mom your getting in Spanish nice work!
Im glad to here big kace is tearing it up in basketball and gage is home and just loved his mish I knew he did and know he is a stud . wow he really has changed a lot that’s great. and its gunna be un to see everyone and hear the stories! Hehe I got so many stories hehe speaking o stories well we went to internet today and the web was down so we decided to play futbol a little early and while we were in the capilla some one threw tear gas over the fence at us probly some punks or something put we were playing and all the sudden we had like three elders just hit the deck and I and my comp were like what is going on then I couldn’t breath it hurt so so bad I just had to spit so bad like 5 times it felt like I had salt water up my nose and my throat was bleeding it was way rough and I told everyone to get the heck out of there and we all went running into the church then in the bathroom and had a sink party and took showeres in it, it was so weird and we never even saw anyone or any thing but some of latinos say its happened before and they come and rob your stuf when you run inside I imagine…..but we were in the church and I got the key so nothing happened but how about that or a story it happen about 45 min ago and now im here but we are all fine happily ….crasy peru! Im never gunna forget this place I have experienced so many things its kind of scary to have to protect if something does happen but we are protected.
Well im still here in campoy and im gunna die with elder toral from Ecuador its cool we are good enough buds I sometimes think he is more trunky then I am! But I just got to stay ocused I go out there and pound it everyday I know I can always do better but im making the last push we got some good baptisms coming up if we can get things put together with these marriges, and we also received a ref today of fam of 5! Yeah and they are pretty promising I just want to feel the book before I head out and have success .
I m trying to finish bom and just read alma 60 verse 36 and ilove it cuase it casue its my main man moroni and he just doesent put up with chunk hehe and is just so powerfull and I have read that verse many times in last few days I really like alma chaps.
Well we really have had some great experiences latly we have helped a man come back to church after 15 years and now he will be married to his wife and his wife will be baptized and we also have a kid that falied us like on 10 citas and I alwys tell him that we will be his bud but that we need to move on well he came to curch and said elder rogers give me one more chance and I said of course buddy and he came to the appointment and said he just wants to be baptized and said he wasn’t ready at first budt know he is I don’t know why I was so paticint with him but I guess the lord does and and looked and my comp and said valio la pena causa ) it was worth the pain brother) and he is going in on Sunday hehe wow I will never deny how the lord literally uses us ans his tools and puts people in our path and if we are out working it will all work out. Tight!
Well that’s about all from lama land love your bro
Elder rogers